Live Web-Based Study Course
The aPHR™, which demonstrates foundational knowledge of human resource operations as practiced in the United States, is the first ever HR certification designed for professionals who are embarking on an HR career or transitioning into the HR field.
This new designation is perfect for individuals planning a career in human resources starting with high school graduates and college students seeking a degree in HR. The course is also ideal for those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities but do not currently hold an HR position, as well as military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles. The only Eligibility Requirements to sit for the Exam are a high school diploma or global equivalent and you must be located in the United States.
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
In addition to exceptional web-based instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to help you prepare for passing the exam, including:
- Study Manual
- On-line access to Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicate directly with “friends”
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam
- November 28 – November 29, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- February 28 – March 1, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- June 20 – June 21, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- October 24 – October 25, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (EST)
- Click here or visit www.capital.org and use Web Search Code WEBHR for more information.
- Not sure if you’re ready? Sign up to attend the FREE 60-minute webinar preview: aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® Study Certification Course: What’s It All About?
- Webinar instructions and materials will be mailed to you and will arrive on or around the start date for the session.