Live Web-Based Study Course
The aPHR™, which demonstrates foundational knowledge of human resource operations as practiced in the United States, is the first ever HR certification designed for professionals who are embarking on an HR career or transitioning into the HR field.
This new designation is perfect for individuals planning a career in human resources starting with high school graduates and college students seeking a degree in HR, those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities but do not currently hold an HR position, as well as military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles will be particularly interested in this certification. The only Eligibility Requirements to sit for the Exam are a high school diploma or global equivalent and you must be located in the United States.
In addition to the exceptional instruction, you will receive many tools to prepare you for the exam including:
- Study Manual
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to a Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicate directly with “friends”
- Access to a CAI Only Online Study Group (NEW)
- Talk directly with the Instructor during “Online Office Hours” (NEW)
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exams
2018 Training Schedule and Pricing-Special Introductory Pricing
Thursday evenings 6-9pm (EST) starting on March 8, 2018
Thursday evenings 6-9pm (EST) starting on September, 2018
- Click here or visit www.capital.org and use Web Search Code WEBHR for more information.
- Not sure if you’re ready? Sign up to attend the FREE 60-minute webinar preview: aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® Study Certification Course: What’s It All About?
- Webinar instructions and materials will be mailed to you and will arrive on or around the start date for the session.