New HR AnswersNow is Here
AnswersNow was updated with added functionality and a smoother user experience! You still have terrific content written and organized by the expert Wolters Kluwer team of employment law editors – along with a variety of business tools to help comply with all of your federal and state requirements.
AnswersNow is needed by all size businesses – whether you are a small business owner or a global HR VP – AnswersNow is the single resource that provides expert analysis that’s also easy to use.
AnswersNow covers all HR compliance issues – onboarding, compensation, employee development & employee relations, safety and HR strategy.
AnswersNow includes HR best practices – many times taken from interviews with the top HR business professionals – your peers – along with sample policies, forms. It’s all here and easy to access whether you are searching or browsing.
AnswersNow has a superb State Employment Law Summaries database! This truly unique resource is indispensable for making informed HR decisions. Importantly, the detailed summaries include a “What the Employer Must Do” section in every state summary! This is the most complete and detailed resource for state employment laws.
AnswersNow also has a lookup/comparison charting tool called <>State Employment Law Compare! This innovative tool allows the user to quickly lookup most employment topics for either a single state or multiple states to perform a comparison. The charting tool is easy to use, allows you to save, email and print results! It’s dynamic so always up-to-date on each use.
Finally, AnswersNow includes daily news and user-friendly email alerts; users can also customize news alerts with just the topics they want to receive news on!
Functionality that users will see:
- “My libraries” function will allow the user to set content (such as a custom group of states) to do their searching against
- Users will be able to save searches and at the same time setup alerts for that search topic
- New options in managing document formats for printing, saving & emailing
- More easily manage saving documents to a folder for project management
- Users will have ability to add a note to a document – the note is specific to the user.
- Unique search process will include plurals and industry related terms – automatically!
- Enhanced content organization that improves browsing & search results navigation
- Emails will have an enhanced look but will work much as they do now