Reference Checking Services
Associated Employers Pre-Employment Reference Checking Service is provided through a partnership arrangement with AAIM Employers’ Association. AAIMEA is a human resource association comprised of over 1,600 employers and very similar in operation to Associated Employers. They have extensive experience in the how and why of conducting pre-employment checks. Since nearly 30 percent of the reference checks they conduct disclose discrepancies, and with workplace violence on the increase, there is a growing necessity for reference checks.
Reference Checking Services Available:
- Contact AAIMEA at (314) 754-0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which checks will best benefit your organization.
(Make sure to mention that you are a member of Associated Employers to receive valuable member discounts on reference checking services)
- You will be emailed a Client Service Agreement and an Applicant Authorization Form.
- Complete the Client Service Agreement and send it in.
- You will receive an email with information to log in to our on-line request platform. A web demo is also available.
- At that point you are ready to start submitting requests.
AAIMEA will provide you with prompt, reliable and cost effective information. You will be invoiced by AAIMEA at the end of the month for services requested and rendered.
There are no set-up, annual or minimum usage fees.