The Montana Safety Services Council (MSSC) is a not-for-profit educational association established in 1993 to provide safety and health related services. MSSC currently serves more than 130 businesses in all areas of service; manufacturing, construction, medical, retail, wholesale, transportation, and refining throughout Montana and Wyoming. Services provided include occupational safety training, consulting, technical assistance, needs assessments, safety audits, and safety program development to our membership and the public at large.
MSSC’s commitment is to advance and improve both general and construction industries’ safety culture through education and training. The Council recognizes that if improvement in safety performance and awareness is to be achieved, a unified effort involving business owners, contractors and our labor force must be realized.
The Council is dedicated to the enhancement of the region’s safety culture through education and training programs. Our goal is to serve and assist business owners, contractors, labor, as well as the general public to advance and improve worker safety knowledge. We strive to reduce worker fatalities and injuries furthering reduction in worker’s compensation insurance costs and to enhance productivity.
- On-site OSHA Style Safety Audits
- On-Site Needs Assessments
- Occupational Safety & Health
- General Industry
- Construction Industry
- Written safety program development
- Life Safety Code Inspection
- Uniform & International Fire Code Inspections
- National Fire Code Standards
- Fire suppression systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Food service safety
- Health care safety
- Emergency action planning
- OSHA 300 Record Keeping
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Scaffold Construction Safety
- Confined Space
- Small Spill Control Clean-Up
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Electrical Safety
- Food Safety
- Customized Training
- Construction Safety Training
- Defensive driving
- Forklift Train-The-Trainer
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Blood borne Pathogen Training
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Contractor Safety
- OSHA 10/30 Hour General Safety
- HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher
- 40/24 Hour Initial Hazardous Substance Training
- Montana Safety Services Council (MSSC) is a not-for-profit educational association that offers classes in safety training and consulting in both public and customized on-site settings. MSSC training topics include, but are not limited to, Hazard Communication, Hearing Conservation, Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, Electrical Safety, Defensive Driving, Forklift Train-the-Trainer, CSTOP, Hazwoper 8-Hour Refresher, and CPR/AED/First Aid. Safety consultation topics range from Onsite OSHA-Style Safety Audits, Onsite Needs Assessments, to Life Safety Code Inspections, and more. Do you have a need for human resources services as well? Why not reap the reward of a 25% membership discount with a dual membership in Montana Safety Services Counsel (MSSC) and Associated Employers (AE)?
The benefits of membership in MSSC include discounted fees for training and consulting, Hotline services, four hours of member services and a monthly newsletter. Our professional staff is available to support you in attaining all your safety training needs and requirements. Are space constraints a concern for conducting your own internal meetings? MSSC has training/meeting facilities available for our members to rent.
To review Montana Safety Services Council’s schedule of public training, please visit their website.
For more information on MSSC and member benefits go to
www.mssc.org or call (406) 248-4893