HR Certification Alliance
Associated Employers and HRCI have partnered to offer Associated Employers members the following benefits when obtaining or renewing their HRCI certifications:
- 3 HR credit hours per year AND 1 Business credit hour per year towards their HRCI recertification efforts.*
- During the 3-year recertification cycle, EAA members can claim a total of 9 HR recertification hours under the “membership” category on their recertification application (3 hours per year). •
- In addition, by watching a webinar, EAA members can claim a total of 3 Business recertification hours under the “Professional Development“ category on their recertification application (1 hour per year).
- Webinar information to be provided by EAA and HRCI.
- Availability of a Recertification HRCI Concierge to quickly resolve questions and issues.
- $50 discount off the aPHR, PHR, SPHR or GPHR exam fee
Associated Employers is committed to supporting our members’ career development and ongoing education. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
August 2017 – HR Certification Institute Extends Alliance With Employer Associations of America. Click here to view press release.
For more information on HR certification exams, recertification credits, and HR training, visit www.hrci.org or call us at 406.248.6178.
*proof of Associated Employers membership required