Performance Management Assessment Tools
The DiSC Personality Test inventory combines four primary behavioral styles, each with a very distinct and predictable pattern of observable behavior. Used in corporate, business and personal situations, the DiSC inventory can lead to professional and personal development. The understanding of DiSC patterns has been applied by millions internationally for better insights into self and others in the areas of workplace, leadership, management, sales, hiring, and employee development. All DiSC assessments have been researched, developed and validated by Inscape Publishing.
DiSC provides a non-judgmental language for exploring workplace behaviors. DiSC Classic can help employees at all levels. Areas where DiSC Classic can be applied include:
The DiSC Classic 2.0 profile “Plus” is used in association with Management Development programs and as a resource for Executive Level Coaching. The report provides the user with tools to facilitate growth and change through the following feedback:
360° Peer Review surveys are a tool used to measure, evaluate and improve, through development coaching, your management team’s soft skills. As the landscape of the labor market continues to change, organizations are finding attributes such as employee relations; communication and work/life balance are doing more to attract good employees than anything else, including pay. Research shows that our education and experience account for only 15% of our success in the workplace. The remaining 85% of our success comes from soft or “People” skills.
The term “360°” reflects a full circle, which is made up of 360 degrees. Such a review includes receiving feedback from many different people who interact with the manager being assessed. They include the individual’s manager(s), those who report to the individual, as well as peers, customers, and vendors. The person being assessed also completes a self-evaluation, thus going full circle to gather information about performance. Gathering this information and using it as a professional development tool can lead to increased job effectiveness and greater organizational success.
AE’s 360° Assessment and Feedback Process is flexible enough to meet the unique needs of different organizations and individuals. We utilize Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders to gather information about performance and create a detailed report that provides direction for future individual and/or group development plans.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360. It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360° experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With Everything DiSC 363, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use. Everything DiSC 363’s clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 provides leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now. The profile helps leaders understand how others see them, using intuitive, easy-to-read visuals, rich cuts of data and feedback breakdowns, plus three personalized strategies for effectiveness.
For more information on the DiSC family of products or how AE can assist you with integrating these tools into your organization, please call the association office at 406.248.6178 or click here.
“DiSC Classic® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.”
“Everything DiSC® is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.”