Live Web-Based Certification Study Course
So you’d like to take a high-quality study prep course to prepare for the PHR® or SPHR® exam, but you are busy, you can’t miss time during the day at work, you really need some scheduling flexibility and would like more than one option? Now, from the comfort of your own home or office, you can participate in one of the most comprehensive PHR®/SPHR® certification preparatory programs to be found anywhere.
Getting a PHR® (Professional in Human Resources®) or SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources®) certification will distinguish you from your peers, build your self-confidence, and earn you greater respect within the HR profession.
Of course, to get certified you must first pass the exam. Our study course is led by David Siler, SPHR, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s PHR®/SPHR® students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%, while the national pass rate for both exams in the most recent test period was around 50%.
Attendees will focus on six major areas of HR: Strategic Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, HR Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations and Occupational Health, Safety and Security.
In addition to exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study Manual
- David Siler’s “Seven Princes” book
- Set of Flashcards
- Downloadable audio files
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions
- On-line access to testing games and videos on tough topics
- On-line access to Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicating with “friends”
- Access to a private Online Study Group
- Talk directly with the Instructor during “Online Office Hours”
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam
2019 Spring Schedule and Pricing
- Tuesday evenings 6-9pm (EST) January 22nd – April 9th, 2019
- Sunday evenings 6-9pm (EST) February 24th – May 19th, 2019
2019 Fall Schedule and Pricing
- Tuesday evenings 6-9pm (EST) September 3rd – November 19th, 2019
- Sunday evenings 6-9pm (EST) September 22rd – December 15th, 2019
- Click here or visit www.capital.org and use Web Search Code WEBHR for more information.
- Not sure if you’re ready? Sign up to attend the FREE 60-minute webinar preview: aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® Study Certification Course: What’s It All About?
- Webinar instructions and materials will be mailed to you and will arrive on or around the start date for the session.